5.20.2009

Stuff......

BOMBOM POW THEM CHICK'NS blah blah blah blah..........I just woke up.......yesterday I came back from my brothers graduation in burlington,Vermont........He graduated from The University Of Vermont.......The ceremony was SOOOOOOOOOOO boring........all of these "presidents" of the school talked four 5 1/2 hours........After that we went to the Ben & Jerrys Factory where they make ice cream......In the gift shop i got a T-shirt, choclate shaped like peace simbles, and a postcard......Then we went to the University Of Vermont bookstore.........i got a shirt, 2 folders, and a pencil for my BFF..........I hade a very nice weekend......On monday we had a BBQ at my brothers........all of these collage graduates were drunk the whole time exept my brothers girlfriend who is awsome, and Her friend Mema.
PEACE OUT!!!!!!!

1 comment: